Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

August 10, 2009

one-hundred seventh

8.75 in 1:03:00

An out and back run. Couldn't find the street I was supposed to turn around at, so I went longer than the planned 8 miles. I only like even numbered runs, so it is annoying to have that .75.
oh well.
This section of road is all hills. Large hills. Up and down. Down on the final stretch for about 1/3 of a mile and I was flying down the hill. Very fast. Probably not good on the foot arch.
A good idea (not for this marathon, cause this one is mostly flat. This one, meaning the Denver Marathon that I am training for) to practice running up and down hill. Form is everything, for sure.


What's on the agenda this week?

-Long run. 20-22 miles. steady. 7:45 - 8min/mile. probably on thursday.

-Some small runs. Since I got in an 8+ miler, and hope to get in a long run, that means some 4 milers. Very nice. Those are easier to cram in than 6, 7 or 8 milers.

-Hopefully...a child being born. I'll be carrying the cell phone with me on the long run, there is nothing worse than starting a 2.5 hour+ run and having your wife go into labor right then. If that happens and I have my phone, then I can reschedule that long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment