Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

July 08, 2009

eighty-second

6 miles. 48 min.

On days like this, when I am not feeling super energetic, I still end up trying to convince myself that I am recovering from the previous day's workout, but I am not. I start off too fast and by halfway through, I have just about had enough of this running business. But getting out the door is still 90% of the battle, cause once I am out and running, I rarely deviate drastically from the planned run. Meaning, I meant to get in 6 miles, so I got in 6. So that is good enough, and then hopefully another day removed from a hard run will help today.

The days, weeks and miles are cruising by, so we'll see if we can keep it up long enough to get really excited about the race.

I would have thought that since the race is a ways a way still, that it would be hard to be motivated. The opposite has been true, because even though some of the long runs have gone well, I still think, "There is a long way to go to reach 26.2 miles." So I feel like I need more time, rather than thinking that I have plenty of it. If that makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment