Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

July 06, 2009

eighty-first

7 miles. it looked like this:

1 mile warm up
1.5 in 9min
.5 easy recover
1.5 in 9min
.5 easy recovery
1 in 6min
1min recovery
1 mile cool down

It rained before I went for the run, and I ran around a lake/pond, so I had to dodge puddles every lap.

Definitely tired. Sore calves. These weeks where I don't have a really long run scheduled are tough, cause each run has to be significantly longer. Even though I'll run 6 out of 7 days, I still need to average over 6.5 per run.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously. I can no longer read your blog. Your times sicken me to the point of vomiting on my keyboard. Slow down already.

    ReplyDelete