Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

July 11, 2009

eighty-fifth

11 miles. 1:26:48

Well, I didn't get that 10 miler in yesterday. I actually didn't get anything in yesterday, so unless I run again tonight after a late night at work, I'll only have 36 for the week. I know I've talked a lot about weekly mileage, but I don't care that much as long as I can stay close. I'd prefer to be closer that 4 miles short, but still that's what happens when I forget my shoes and can't run during the time that I have.


So I ran today before work, starting at 11:45. It was hot and I was thirsty and ready to be done about 4 or 5 miles in. I need to avoid the hot days and not get stuck out on a longer than planned run on a hotter than planned part of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Buy dress shoes made by New Balance. Thats what I did...am I a nerd?

    Yeah I know rhetorical question.

    ReplyDelete