Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

June 15, 2009

sixty-sixth

4 miles. 30 min.

Foot felt good today. Not great, but no real problems, so I'll just keep running and wait for it to do something more than a dull ache.

The shoes were nice as well. I better remember to look at them and post what model they are. They are light weight, though, and I like that. More of a long distance racing shoe than a training shoe, but the training shoe I tried on didn't seem as comfortable.
So basically, this means I'll have to replace the shoe sooner than others, but if I still get 400-500 miles out of it, then it will be worth it, and it is pointless to devote hours of running to training and have uncomfortable feet (or an injury) just to save 10 bucks on a longer lasting pair of shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment