Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

June 17, 2009

sixty-seventh and sixty-eighth

4miles. 32:00

5miles. warm up, cool down, 3 mile tempo run.
18:45

no change with my foot. nothing too bad, so I'll keep going til it gets better or worse.

It's time to fit in another long run. I don't have the luxury of a day off tomorrow, cause I took a day off on Sunday. I'll see how it works out. I felt tired today. Most likely because of the hot sun at 1pm. I'm 1/8th of the way through this marathon prep. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. 
Long term, I hope to stay consistent with running and be training for another marathon in fall 2010, with a year and a half of sold running under my belt. Just thought I get a little ahead of myself and imagine that for a second.


1 comment:

  1. Its amazing your stomach is feeling well enough to run after the video you've been watching...

    ReplyDelete