Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

June 24, 2009

seventy-first, seventy-second, seventy-third

5 in 38:00

4 in 27:00


This is supposed to be a rest week. Nearing the end of the first cycle (3 weeks on, 1 week rest). So far, so good, in terms of no catastrophes or anything. I really want to hit the target mileage, the long run distances, and tempo run paces. 2 out of 3 isn't bad for the beginning.

I believe that I am still on training pace, meaning that I don't have to reset any goals just yet. I didn't have set in stone goals anyway, but I am training as if I want to run between 6:40 and 7:00 pace, and that represents a VERY optomistic goal. Those of you who have run a marathon and realize how big a task it is and how you aren't necessarily able to predict performance based on other race distances might even call the goals laughable, but like I said: They are optomistic, and I will be resetting them along the way, as training and mileage and different workouts allow me to better predict a realistic goal pace.

I complain about other people not posting enough, and then look at me... unacceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment