Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

June 02, 2009

fifty-eighth (Fast Intervals)

More rain, but we made it to the track. We were actually going to tape my mile time trial, just to analyze my stride a bit, but since the rain was coming down (more of a drizzle) we decided to run, but without the video.

Since I have 35miles set as this weeks mileage goal, I couldn't settle for a 2.5 mile total today, even though it would have been easy to do that (see earlier posts about my poor ability to get out for a good run in anything except perfect weather conditions).
So I went:
1 mile warm up : 8 min
1 mile all out: 5:08
.25 mile walk
.5 mile recovery: 4 min
.5 mile hard: 2:36
.25 mile recovery: 2 min
.25 mile hard: 1:11
.5 mile recovery: 4 min

4 miles total

Now I have to get my 12 mile long run and 12 other miles in before the end of the week. Hopefully this rain doesn't stick around for too long. Here in Denver, we aren't too used to the rain for longer than 4 or 5 minutes at a time.




No comments:

Post a Comment