Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

June 03, 2009

fifty-ninth

8 miles. 1:04:00

The rain brought out the wildlife today. Running around turtles and flocks of geese and seeing this pelican looking thing just hanging out on the pond. Not used to the larger birds that look like they could catch and eat a tired runner like me. 

It's a good thing Sonic had free rootbeer floats tonight, because otherwise I would have been forced to celebrate my 8 miler by buying a gallon tub of store brand cookies and creme ice cream.
And we went through one of those a couple weeks ago, so that probably wouldn't be good.

Oh, and you know those redbox movie rentals? I think they are nice. I tucked the dvd I rented yesterday into my shorts and returned it mid-run. Don't worry, I wiped the sweat off before putting it in the machine.

Rest day tomorrow.
 

1 comment:

  1. Uhhh remind me to wear gloves when handling the next red box rental...

    ReplyDelete