Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

May 04, 2009

thirty-sixth

A short run.
because...
-I moved to slowly, feeling like I had a lot of time before work.
-I put in a couple loads of laundry.
-I went grocery shopping with my wife. And we picked up our 1 year anniversary cake. a month overdue, but cake is cake and I love eating cake.
-I answered my cell phone.

Most of those are pretty typical reasons for me rushing out the door to cram in a run before work. Again, that is the main difference between "training" and "running sometimes." When training, I somehow, no matter what, end up getting out the door.

3 miles. 24 min.

1 comment:

  1. Running no matter what, ftw! Congrats on one year. It doesn't seem possible.

    ReplyDelete