Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

May 07, 2009

thirty-seventh

6 miles. 46:30

I took a rest day on tuesday, which was an 11 hour work day at the end of a long string of work days. If I was streakrun.blogspot.com, I would have fit in some running regardless of the fatigue. Maybe someday I will start up a streak of running days and not break it even after running a marathon, but not today.
I slept way in on Wed. which led to running in the evening to avoid the hot late morning and afternoon temperatures. The heat is tough to get used to. Just a couple weeks ago I was talking about wearing tights and running in the rain/snow. My shoulders haven't seen the light of day since last fall. Need to remember sunscreen...

No comments:

Post a Comment