Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

May 08, 2009

thirty-ninth

8 miles. 1:02:30

dirt trails, rolling hills, a couple good size hills. some concrete. some asphalt.
A little of everything.

Not exactly a long run, but since I am getting a couple of weeks in where I am running 6 days/week, it is long enough. 2 weeks from now, I will definitely get an 11+ miler in, and then start my training with 12 miles and longer for my "long" runs.
Building up slowly is a great feeling. I know it will pay off. It already felt like it today, because I felt strong through the entire run. Like I could go longer, no problem. That's where I want to be. And then just keep adding to that. Nothing super complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment