Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

May 10, 2009

fortieth

3miles 23:45. Sat. May 9th.

Another 30 mile week. All that talk a few weeks ago about me working on a training plan...
Well, the assumption was that I was going to run the Denver Marathon, which is on Oct. 18th
I have to decide which fall marathon to run, but once I make it official, then I'll form the training plan around that. If I go with Denver, then I'll have 20 weeks from the beginning of June.

Whatever I choose, my "official" training will begin then, meaning that I have the next 2 weeks to get in 30miles each (and at least one longer run of 11+ miles) and then a rest week.

Today I didn't run. When I am running 6 days a week, it is always a big deal to take the first day of the week off because then it means that I have no choice but to string the next 6 days of running in a row. I might start the week off with a longer run since I have the day off and it would just feel better to get a chunk off the mileage out of the way.
Or... I could work on not viewing the running as a chore...I catch myself doing that sometimes, even though it really isn't  chore most of the time. If that makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment