Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

May 14, 2009

forty-third

7 miles. A kind of long interval/fartlek thing
2mi in 15:12 + 1mi in 6:02 + 1mi in 7:44 + 1mi in 6:00
+ 1mi in 8:00 + 1/2mi in 3:00 + 1/2mi in 4:00

Basically, I should have ran yesterday morning. I already took my day off for the week, but after the bad news and long work day, I just didn't run. It's good that I got off earlier than expected today and could fit in 7 miles. Now just 5 and 5 to finish out the week. We'll see. I won't be heart broken if I can't get the full 30mi in for this week.

Fortunately for me, just when I thought I had rap chop out of my head, streakrun caught me with his trick links. Nice. I am now working like mad to break into the infomercial writing scene. One slap at a time.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, just go pro already. srsly. You need a full time film crew to capture your excellence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the encouragement... I just wish I could get nike and gatorade to get on board with your thinking. once they are, I know that The POD can handle all things Film Crew.

    ReplyDelete