Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

May 13, 2009

forty-second (hot day, short run, stolen car)

3 miles. 24 min.

This was yesterday's (Tuesday's) run. Hopefully I'll have time to cram a run in tonight after work. 12 hour days for the next 3 days to finish off the week. Not looking good for getting in the mileage. I'm glad I started the week with a long run.

Not the best day when I found out my wife's car was stolen last night. We filed the police report and the car was already recovered...because it had been in a wreck. We haven't seen the car yet, but it was described by the police as "Not drivable," so I don't have very high hopes. This was our "good" car, too.

Perhaps my training will benefit. I'll just run to work (20 miles each way)...

No comments:

Post a Comment