Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

May 20, 2009

forty-fifth and forty-sixth

5miles in 40:30
4 miles. (2 in 16:50, 1 in 6:02, 1 in 8:20)


Not going to crazy, cause quite a bit has been going on and (I feel like I say this every time) I am glad just to get out the door.

So close to getting the car back. Well, getting it looked at by the insurance and then getting it figured out from there. But the borrowed Saturn is holding up! Things are looking up.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to read your wife's car got stolen! That bites - I'd be so lost without a vehicle.

    I'm still working on this whole footstrike thing - my left calf is much looser now, but I think it might be because my right Achilles is now taking the brunt of the impact. How the heck I'm doing that is beyond me!

    ReplyDelete