Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

May 21, 2009

forty-seventh

Cool temperatures? my memory seems to be too short, cause even though it's only been a couple weeks of hot days, I was glad to have a break today.

5miles. 38:20

Inching toward Saturday, then I can spend next week drawing diagrams and charts and adding up mileage and planning for the training...not that exciting to some people, but I think I enjoy the planning more than the running itself. It's like I look at the paper calendar with notes scribbled all over it and think "Wow, it would be great to have run that much."
I might give myself some incentive to stick with the plan by signing up for the marathon next week.

And after all my babbling about Brad Hudson coaching Dathan Ritzenhein, Ritz went and decided to find another coach (old news by now, but I kept forgetting to mention it). Hmmm. I think I'll stick with Hudson for a while. I need to keep getting in his steep hill sprints cause I've been slacking on that for the last couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment