Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

April 29, 2009

thirty-first

4 miles. 32 min.
8x8sec steep hill sprints.

Staying consistent. That's a huge thing for me right now. I'm excited to see the days tick by and still have the running intact.
I'm jumping up the mileage to 30 for this week. Feeling tired, no question. I'll need to slow it down as much as necessary to avoid injury instead of being stubborn and pushing faster and faster and longer and longer until I can't. Nope. I think I have the patience to be honest and just react to fatigue properly.


1 comment:

  1. You are out of control my friend. Just come run the marathon with me. Bandit-style...

    ReplyDelete