Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

April 11, 2009

eighteenth

8 miles. 1:02:50

Another week! It always feels good to make it through. For some reason I have a hard time each week at the beginning, because I just can't believe that I will get the running in. I just have to take it one day and one week at a time. On days when I have a lot of time on my hands, I try and go for a run at the first time that I feel any motivation at all, since I never know if that will be as excited about running as I will get for the rest of the day. It has been working so far.

I am debating running the Bolder Boulder 10k. It's near the end of May and it might be a helpful race to gauge my fitness right before my official block of training starts. I'll probably decide before the end of next week.

If not, I might run my own 10k or 15k "race" and use it to set different training paces until I run an official race this summer.

2 comments:

  1. This blog is hawtsawss! Can I get an autographed picture or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. your times disgust me...

    ReplyDelete