Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

March 23, 2009

sixth

3 miles in 24min

I did 2 30sec strides at the end of the run. Just about ever running book I have read incorporates strides into easy run workouts. Usually after the run, but I just did mine over the last 2min of the run. I will try and fit in strides after my easy runs. It seems strange to me that I would know that strides are important and are emphasized in so many training guides, yet I would not take the extra 5 or 10 min after each run to fit them in. It's similar to stretching, I suppose. Knowing that one should, but often skipping it. Speaking of, I am writing in this blog instead of stretching. 

This run marks the beginning of my 4th official week of marathon training.

No comments:

Post a Comment