Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

March 18, 2009

second

20 minutes. 2.5 miles.
normal route, outside the apartment, around the lake/ponds. 60% asphalt, 25% concrete, 15% dirt. Or so.


One of major pieces of my running plan (as it takes shape over the next weeks/months) is to keep my running spread over 5 days/week minimum. I think it will help reduce the risk of injury because as the milage increases, I am only adding a mile or half a mile to each workout, instead of 2 or 3 miles per workout. It takes some discipline because I get nervous going for only 2.5 miles today, wondering if I will get much running in this week. As long as I stay consistent, I have nothing to worry about and a few 3 or 4 mile runs will add up quickly.
Hopefully, after this week and next, I can look into adding another workout in the week, or upping the mileage to the low 20's. Everything is still up in the air. I am not getting impatient yet, so that is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment