Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

September 09, 2009

one-hundred twenty fourth, one-hundred twenty-fifth

4 miles in 33:20
6 miles. (2 in 15:30, 2 in 11:50, 2 in 17:10)

This week is pretty close to a lost cause. Just not feeling very well. I had thoughts of running 20 miles today. Then I changed it to 10. And then I got out there and could only get it the 6 that I did. Just dizzy and not feeling great during that couple faster miles in the middle. Exhausted every day this week. Hmm. I decided to make this week the rest week and finish the training with the next 3 weeks of 50+ miles. Just changing this week for next. Hopefully I can finish strong. I need to get in one last 20+ miler, and then the fitness test. Hopefully 2 more 20 milers. Not sure. As long as I get a solid amount of goal race pace running in. After this week I am officially in the "sharpening phase" of training, so the goal race pace mileage is important. Trying to peak and prepare for the specific fitness of the marathon at the right time.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling well. Don't worry about the down weeks everyone has them. You can still pull off the 2:20 no problem...

    ReplyDelete