Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

September 20, 2009

one-hundred twenty-sixth through one-hundred thirtieth

I think I made it through the sore throat and sinus stuff. It was the kind of thing that made sleeping difficult and the kind of thing where I took it easy last week with plenty of days off and slow days. Never want things to get worse. And definitely in 4-6 weeks away from the marathon.

So during the rough week, I got in 14 miles. Lots of rest. And I made that the final rest week.

4 in 30:45

Then I fit in as much as I could during a busy week at work. 5 runs total, these four and then my long run on saturday, which I will give its own post.

No comments:

Post a Comment