Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

August 07, 2009

one-hundred third, one-hundred forth, one-hundred-fifth

5 in 40:00
6 in 48:00
6 in 48:30


I need 12 tomorrow, and except for more work and hot sun, I should be able to get it in and actually have a 45 mile week. I better run a bit faster during part of the run tomorrow. Just cause. It's been a long week of running everyday and mostly just 8+ min/mile in hot temps.

Running in the morning this week has not been good. The arch of my right foot needs time to warm up and loosen up and stretch out. It always takes at least the first mile-mile and a half to get to where I can run with a normal stride cause it's just too tight/sore. Strange.
No sharp pains, but still annoying and I find that it is easier to run at night after walking throughout the day. who knows. 
I'm obviously paying as close attention as I can to make sure nothing major comes of it. I'm kind of in the "need to stay injury free" stage of training. Not that that isn't always important, but I think that at this point, with 10 weeks til the marathon (and at the halfway point of official training) there isn't much time to make up lost ground.


No comments:

Post a Comment