Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

July 25, 2009

ninety-second, ninety-third

4 miles in 34:15
4 miles in 30:30

I keep pushing back this "time trial."
Not sure that it will go very well, but I will do it tonight. And I'm still leaving open the possibility of running the first half hard and then changing my mind and slowing down if it is clear that I am just too tired to really judge my fitness.

Basically, a lot of work and early mornings. Nothing unbearable, but enough to make me tired. I have just been barely getting out for these 4milers. Supposedly this is a rest week before next week's 45 miles, so I don't mind running slow today or however it turns out. We'll see. I got 8 hours of sleep last night. I would have slept for 11 if I could have. It'll be a slow day at work, so I won't tire myself out be wandering all over the resort and lifting/moving things.

No comments:

Post a Comment