3 in 19:15
4 in 30:00
4 in 31:00
3.5 in 24:00
(Warm up + Cool down + 2 in 12:00)
Well, I have outlined my 20 week training plan and it looks roughly like this
-3 weeks at 35 miles each
-rest week
3 weeks at 40 miles each
-rest week
3 weeks at 45 miles each
-rest week
(are you seeing a pattern?)
-3 weeks at 50 miles each
-rest week
-2 weeks at 55 miles each
-2 week taper
My long runs will start with a 12 miler, on the first weekend. I'll run one every other week, adding 2 miles each time. So 12, 14, 16, 18, 20
I'll get at least 2 20 milers in and hopefully a long of 22-24 in early september
The only thing left was the commitment part, so I went ahead and registered for the Denver Marathon, Oct. 18th. 2009.
Pretty excited. I can't have those 98 dollars (including online service charge) go to waste.
I'll finish out the week with a couple of short runs and then get this thing started on Sunday!
Game On Man! Grats on the sign up. 55 mile weeks? Dude, leave some time for making me money...
ReplyDelete