Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

August 19, 2009

one-hundred thirteenth

6 miles.
(warm up mile, 4 in 26:12, cool down mile)

Took 2 days off in a row. Just being lazy. It's always the days that I think "today would be perfect for getting that 12 miler over with" that I end up not running at all. And now I think, well, if I could have just gotten out for 4 miles each day, then I would be in a much nicer position when it comes to getting all the mileage in.

I'm slowly getting through the book Born to Run. About 2/3 of the way through. Ultrarunning and barefoot running. You wouldn't think that they mix, but they do in this book. They seem to be pitching the Vibram five-fingers running shoes (thin rubber shoes that are less shoe and more second-skin type things. The idea being that barefoot running forces a more natural running form and strengthens the foot. Preventing injuries) by this point in the book. I'll see how it turns out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment