Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

June 09, 2009

sixty-third

8 miles. 1:04:00

Got the run in before the storm. There were tornadoes the past couple days, so it was good to get the run in right after work, during the warm afternoon, not the cool rainy/lightning afternoon.

back to back long-ish runs. I feel pretty good though. Kind of a good substitute for a long run on these non-long run weeks. I'll run another 7 or 8 tomorrow, so I'll really know what kind of shape I'm in after back to back to back days.

If you haven't checked out the 2009 Prefontaine Classic results and the 3rd fastest American women's 1500m run ever (a 22 year old CU student. No surprise.) you should here

2 comments:

  1. 8 minute miles? Really? Here I had you on this 6:45 pedestal. I'm so disappointed. Were you joggling or something? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're a funny guy. Not all of us can run like Roger. I do take all my advice from him though, and I'm waiting for it to pay off.

    I need to stay on top of my replying to comments.

    ReplyDelete