Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

June 08, 2009

sixty-second

I didn't run yesterday, and that was not good, cause this week is full of stuff going on, so I now will probably just run 5 days.
Today, my "long run" for the week.
9 miles. 1:07:15

Again, the rest day before a longer run makes it easy to cruise along.
nothing more exciting to say. Just crossing my fingers that I can get the full mileage in for the week. 

2 comments:

  1. Uhh not sure if you are aware of this, but crossing your fingers doesn't actually add more miles to your totals, you might have to get up and run. Its kind of like, leaving comments on blogs doesn't actually produce edited video. I might actually have to start Premiere...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google verification word for last comment = action

    lol /cry

    ReplyDelete