Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

April 23, 2009

twenty-seventh

3 miles, 23:30

Nothing quite like taking a nap, waking up 30min before I have to leave for work and trying to cram in a run.

It's times like these that I realize the difference between running off and on for years and running consistently/training. Most of these past 5 years I would have stayed home.

Sometimes I wonder how much good some of my "filler" runs do. I have tried to steadily increase my minimum run distance and I now have it set around 3 miles, but still, today's run felt terrible. I was half asleep most of the way. It was hot. And well, I guess I am still choosing to follow the Run Faster theme that the most important contributer to aerobic fitness/distance running is high running volume.

This post/day reiterates the reason for the name of this blog. Many days its a success just to get out there and try and stick with the running plan.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, you are doin' it and doin' it and doin' it well. OK yeah sorry bout that. Now start running with a camera and start getting some sweet footage.

    ReplyDelete