Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

April 02, 2009

twelfth

6.5miles in 49min.
Not exactly a long run, but long enough for me since I put it off til 7pm. I hate when i do that.

It worked out well for me this time, because I felt great. Slightly cool, but I wore the tights again and felt spider-man. Not that spider-man runs.

Sometimes I focus too much on getting the workout done and not enough on just enjoying it for however long and however difficult it is right then. It's like I am running indoors, not looking where I am going except for the next 5 or 10 steps (especially when running on a muddy or slick surface) and all of a sudden I look up and see how fun it is to run outside in an awesome state with mountains and a little bit of water to reflect them. Very fun. I want to enjoy the training that is far enough off from the race that I am not ultra-analyzing the results of each workout. I can just go for each run and relax. The hard work will be here before too long anyway.

Hmmm. That being said...7.5 miles left for tomorrow and saturday in order to hit 25 miles for the week. Shouldn't be a problem, except for the 12 hour workday tomorrow. I might get that "long" run in after all, if I wait til Saturday to run all of the remaining miles. Slower, though. Much slower than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment