Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

April 04, 2009

thirteenth

7.5miles in 59min

A cold, wet day, but once I got out the door, properly dressed in long sleeves and tights, etc, The time went by pretty quick. I thought I would just go for 4 miles or so, but then decided to 25 miles for the week by stretching the run longer since I felt fine.

After all I have said about wanting to build gradually, it makes perfect sense that I would be tempted to just keep cranking out longer and longer runs. I am excited to have the motivation to run, and being that I am 5 weeks into this, I am starting to feel the effects of training and getting into better shape, so I just have to be patient and remember that there is so much more to go.

So that makes it 25 miles for this the 5th official week of training. I plan to hold the milage between 25 and 30 for the next 3 weeks.
I have no excuse for not getting my training plan in pencil. The plan wont begin until the first week of June, but I want to get it written down so that I can have goals in mind and so that I can fine tune it based on how the next few weeks go.

No comments:

Post a Comment