Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

April 01, 2009

eleventh

3 miles. 24 min.

I did my best to keep the pace honest and not push it too much. I am planning my longer run for tomorrow, so hopefully I will be fresh for that. It really helps me get out for the run when I know ahead of time what I need to get done that day. I know that a lot of people have an easier time with planning their runs and perhaps wouldn't even consider not having a written training plan and sticking with it. Oh well. I'm working on it.

I am excited for this week and (hopefully) having my training plan in pencil by the end of it. It is looking like I will be able to get in at least 3 or 4 weeks at 50 miles/wk. I have wanted to get to that milestone, not just because it sounds good, but because of a statistic that I heard somewhere regarding a correlation between higher training mileage (min. of 50miles/week) and less heart risks during the marathon race. I should look into/research this stat a bit more.

I got my run in just an hour or so before the snow hit hard. I would have been tempted to skip it entirely had I waited much longer. I am glad to get it in and stay on track for 6 days of running this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment