Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

March 20, 2009

fourth

1hr. 12min. 30sec.
9 miles.

The run went well today. We pushed it a bit farther than originally planned, but it ended up being a good thing. Running 9 miles at this point (roughly 7 months away from the Denver Marathon. 6 from the Boulder Marathon) really helps the confidence level. Just need to keep on going. As always, easier said than done.

I have hesitated in printing out a calendar and making rough training plans. I have made so many over the past couple years, I just don't want to jinx it, making the plans and then failing to run the next week at all.

I am trying to figure out which races should run leading up to the marathon and as fitness tests throughout the summer. I'll want to run at least one half marathon. After that, I may just stick with the Rocky Mountain Road Runners races and the training series 20/15 milers that they put on during july and august.

A lot to think about.
I'll probably get in a short, easy run tomorrow and then rest on Sunday. That's looking far enough ahead for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment