Imperative sentence-

Imperative Sentence: A sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request. From the Latin, "command."

example: "Try running."

March 28, 2009

eighth

4.5miles  in 34:15

I ran faster than I should have, considering a 3 day break this week (I was having some slight knee pain, and decided to consider walking around the hotel at work all day to be my "workout.")
but I was rested and wearing tights, so how could I not run a bit faster?
The lake/pond I ran around is 1.1 miles, so after 4 laps, I had to go extra and make it a sort of even. 4.5. It is some psychological thing. Either point-0 or point-5 for me. 

This will be the first week of not running 5 days. It worked out well to have a rest week when there was a lot of hours at work to be had.


No comments:

Post a Comment